The Cystinosis Memorial Fund (CMF) is established to support teens and adults living with cystinosis while honoring the warriors who have lost their battle. Our goal is to instill added confidence and improve the skills and abilities of recipients in our community to flourish and fulfill their talents and potential.
With the ever evolving technology in mind, the Cystinosis Memorial Fund will provide a stipend to those living with cystinosis of up to $1,000 USD per awardee. The stipend may cover career and technology-focused services/goods including, but not limited to:
- Software to help with academics/career development
- Career coaching (cover letter/interview skills and job searching)
- Resume creation/recruitment services
- Misc. professional/academics and career development opportunities, certifications, etc.
- If you require assistance obtaining a computer and/or internet access, please contact Jonathan Dicks and PCs for People. NOTE: If you reside outside of the U.S. we will consider covering these items under the CMF fund
Once awarded, you will be ineligible to reapply for the Cystinosis Memorial Fund for 18 months after receiving the funds.