- This event has passed.
Cystinosis Sessions: Overcoming Limitations & Goal Setting
June 6, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The third live video conference takes place June 6 at 12:00 pm ET. The Adult Leadership Advisory Board (adults living with cystinosis) will host the event. Topics will include:
- Facing challenges
- Peer pressure
- Limitations & how to overcome them
- Goal setting
Downloading Zoom/Video Conference Prep
- Secure access to a mobile device (PC, Apple, Android), desktop or laptop computer
- Ensure reliable internet connection
- Download Zoom Cloud Meetings here or through your device’s app store
- Click on the link https://zoom.us/j/2663523786
- Have the Meeting ID ready: 266 352 3786. If you use the link provided, the meeting ID is not needed.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 266 352 3786
Add the meeting to your calendar by clicking one of the buttons below. We look forward to “seeing” you and hearing you on June 6th!
- June 6, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- adult, Adult Leadership Advisory Board, adults, ALAB, bullying, challenges, chat, connect, connection, conversation, cystinosis, goal setting, goals, limitations, limits, live, living with cystinosis, obstacles, open forum, patient voice, peer pressure, rare disease, solutions, talk, video call, video conference, voice, zoom
July 13, 2023 - July 15, 2023