On May 7, 2022 we celebrate the 5th Annual Cystinosis Awareness Day.
This is an opportunity to educate the world about cystinosis, a rare disease that impacts 2,000 patients and their loved ones. Please join us in commemorating this event. Here are a few suggestions on how to participate:
- Check out the Cystinosis Warrior Impact Program. A brand new initiative aimed at impacting each and every person living with cystinosis.
- Awareness Day Giveaway. As a thank you for growing with the CRN, we are sending plantable awareness ribbons loaded with wildflower seeds. Request yours here.
- Advocate. Share a snapshot or your perspective on living cystinosis with the people around you; in person or online with #cystinosisaware.
- Research. Volunteer for research studies or make a donation.
- For more information or additional ideas, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your support!