- This event has passed.
5th Annual Cystinosis Awareness Day
On May 7, 2022 we celebrate the 5th Annual Cystinosis Awareness Day.
This is an opportunity to educate the world about cystinosis, a rare disease that impacts 2,000 patients and their loved ones. Please join us in commemorating this event. Here are a few suggestions on how to participate:
- Check out the Cystinosis Warrior Impact Program. A brand new initiative aimed at impacting each and every person living with cystinosis.
- Awareness Day Giveaway. As a thank you for growing with the CRN, we are sending plantable awareness ribbons loaded with wildflower seeds. Request yours here.
- Advocate. Share a snapshot or your perspective on living cystinosis with the people around you; in person or online with #cystinosisaware.
- Research. Volunteer for research studies or make a donation.
- For more information or additional ideas, email email@example.com.
We appreciate your support!