- This event has passed.
Cystinosis Sessions: September Video Call
September 11 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Saturday, September 11th at 4:00pm ET, join the Adult Leadership Advisory Board (ALAB) for a Zoom discussion.
The month’s central topic is COVID-19 and vaccines. This is a fluid discussion and will include the latest CDC announcements, mental and physical well-being, side effects encountered after receiving COVID-19 vaccines, the booster shot available for immunocompromised individuals, personal experiences, and more.
ALL are invited to attend. Please note: this is not just for adults living with cystinosis.
To join, click: https://zoom.us/j/2663523786
Meeting ID: 266 352 3786
Here are instructions to help with downloading Zoom. We recommend completing these steps prior to the call.
- Secure access to a mobile device (PC, Apple, Android), desktop or laptop computer
- Ensure reliable internet connection
- Download Zoom Cloud Meetings here or through your device’s app store
- Click on the link https://zoom.us/j/2663523786
- Have the Meeting ID ready: 266 352 3786. If you use the link provided, the meeting ID is not needed.
Add the meeting to your calendar by clicking one of the buttons below.